page can have several functions.
It could be to document comments from others about Universal
Vision's positions on issues ...
It might include predictions for the future ...
It might include humor ...
It might be something of general human interest ...
It might include anything ...
was a some speculation (or maybe accusation, depending on your point
of view) about Ronald Reagan, the 40th US President, being the Anti-Christ,
or number 666.
There were also reports that after leaving office, he and
Nancy moved into a house at 666 St. Cloud Road. Nancy reportedly had
the address changed to 668. We haven’t verified this ourselves,
but see no reason to doubt it. Is it coincidence or was he #666? Now
that he has passed from the material body, it’s not likely.
It is strange, though, how some numbers seem to be associated
with a person. If you look at other things associated with his life,
it is possible to claim that the number 6 seemed to be a factor.
1) Each of his names had 6 letters: Ronald Wilson Reagan
2) Reagan died on June 6, 2004. If you take that date as numbers you
get: 6 / 6 / 2004. If you add the numbers in the year, you get 2 + 0
+ 0 + 4 = 6. Thus you could make 6 - 6 - 6.
3) Reagan was 93 when he died. If you add the 9 + 3, you get 12, which
= 2 x 6.
4) He was born February 6, 1911. If you take this date and convert to
numeric format, it is 2 / 6 / 1911. If you add the numbers in the year,
you have 1 + 9 + 1 + 1 = 12, which = 2 x 6.
5) He died on the 60th anniversary of D-Day, June 6, 2004: Thus 6 +
0 = 6.
6) D-Day was June 6, 1944: 6 / 6 / 1944, and 1 + 9 + 4 + 4 = 18, which
= 3 x 6
And if you happened to notice, we cited 6 instances, and on this date:
6 - 18 - 2004.
Further (possibly by coincidence or ?), Dr. Stramler happened to be
in Japan, the other major Allied opponent in WW2, on 6-6-2004.